Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joke for the Day: Add more if you want

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

10660116_614834432004471_419525789787411

Hmmmm....nothing for the butt? As you know, the butt can be quite tasty. Yes I know MsGuy, I'm stirring the pot, but you can hardly blame me.

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 361.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active Members

Hmmmm....nothing for the butt? As you know, the butt can be quite tasty. Yes I know MsGuy, I'm stirring the pot, but you can hardly blame me.

Not at all, MsAnn. The author doesn't even mention mountain oysters.

Clearly an ignorant hack!

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

The Pope leans towards Hillary and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!" Hillary replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand....Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded her and knocked her off the stage!

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.