Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TotallyOz rule. Hot boy, don't wait.

Featured Replies

I am in Bangkok and looking to find who's hot and who's not. Besides the 100 degree weather.

I am the guy that sits in the clubs and sees a few boys I like, but end up loosing them all to others, while I try to make up my mind. Then go home alone.

Tonight I went into Hot Male and as soon as I stepped inside, there was a boy I just totally fell for.

But I had a commitment for a while and figured he would be gone before I got back.

All that was going thru my head was Oz saying "you like him, don't wait, off him. I went to mamasan and said I wanted to come back in an hour and take him. She said , put down 100 baht deposit and she would save him for me and she did.

Very happy ending. Boy was from Vietnam Nam and was as hot and playful as I have ever been with, in my 8 trips to Thailand. Better yet, he spoke enough English that we could carry on a conversation.

TotallyOz, just wanted to let you know sometimes your advice is right on..thanks.

Now it's off to the ATM , I have 4 nights left before I head home. Lucky him

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.