Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homemade Protein Bars

Featured Replies

HOME MADE PROTEIN BARS (On A Budget)

- Make High Protein Fudge Bars For less than 49 cents per bar!

Ingredients (Makes 5 Bars)

- 8 scoops chocolate protein powder

- 1 cup oatmeal

- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter

- 3 tbsp honey

- 1/2 cup 1% milk

- 3 tbsp crushed peanuts

Directions

1. Mix together the protein powder, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey and milk.

2. Form into 5 bars and then roll in the crushed peanuts to finish.

3. Place in the fridge for about 30-45 mins or until solid

These are damn good tasting and can be made in under 5 minutes... Enjoy!

does it matter if oatmeal is instant or regular? Am I correct in assuming it uses dry, uncooked oatmeal?

does it matter if oatmeal is instant or regular? Am I correct in assuming it uses dry, uncooked oatmeal?

normally these types of recipes req whole oats

  • Author

Lurker, I always use just uncooked Oats.

To add a bit of variety, I'll put in some thinly sliced chopped almonds, etc.

In Thailand, there is no way to get good protein bars. This tastes good for me and it is nutritious.

If I were in America I would use Jay Robb Protein Powder. But, that is much more expensive. In Thailand I just an Australia company called Mikashi.

If you play with the recipe, let me know what you add that you like. I'd be most appreciative. The boys here did up a batch last night for me and it tastes yummy!

I think i'm going to make these tonight. I normally buy clif bars

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.