Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auto Sign In ?

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Dear Mr. Oz,

Does this mean that if I don't do al that shitty crap follow those well-crafted instructions in your prior post, I get to keep posting here w/o having to log in and out?

Yours sincerely,

MsGuy

signed but not read

as if OZ had told the programmers to keep shooting them out again.

If they were only able to shoot once, they won't last long with me. :smile:

Dear Mr. Oz,

Does this mean that if I don't do al that shitty crap follow those well-crafted instructions in your prior post, I get to keep posting here w/o having to log in and out?

Yours sincerely,

MsGuy

signed but not read

:smile: Yes, that is what it means.

Even after shutting my computer off overnight, when I logged on this morning on IE, I was still signed in. I haven't tried any of the suggestions above yet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.