Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auto Sign In ?

Featured Replies

Before I took a break from here I would come to the site, sign in, my marvelous posts then sign out.

NOW I follow the same steps of posting then signing out yet every time I returned I am already signed in, WTF? I am certain I am signed out of the entire site and only sign in when I am at the forums page.

Anyway way to correct this?

  • Active Members

I tossed my cookies, created a new password, cleared my browser, logged off, shut down my computer, left it in a 350° oven overnight, changed my name, moved to Somalia, got a new ISP, booted up and I'm still signed in. I think maybe this website is in ROM. :rolleyes:

  • Active Members

Yall talking about the site knowing I'm MsGuy w/o me having to log in?

It's been like that for long enough that I can't remember the last time I logged in here. I thought Oz had changed the way he set up his security.

I use Firefox now.

I vaguely recall being asked if I wanted to be remembered here a while back but I'm guessing that was my own system asking.

Sorry I can't be more helpful but I don't know jack shit about tech stuff.

----

Lookin, what are the boys like in Mogadishu? I've known several Somalis and they ran to a slender twinky kind of sexy as I recall.

I have spent an hour today trying to replicate this. I can't. Can you give me more info on your browser, OS, browser settings for remembering passwords?

I am using Win 7 with the most current version of FireFox. I have cleared my cache and cookies but still same issue. I even deleted the site login from my saved passwords and same issue. I sign out when I leave and if I return within a hour or so I am still signed out. However, if I come back in a few hours I am signed in :o

I have a meeting with the programmers tomorrow and we will test this and try to find a solution. We had been asked before to let it leave people logged in as long as possible and then until this week I didn't know any issues. I do know the site doesn't save the info that it has to do with the browser settings but I'll try my best to figure this out instead of trying to get the cute breakfast buffet waiter into my room. :smile:

  • Active Members

I highly recommend the cute buffet waiter. Technical problems have a tendency to work themselves out or time passes and no one cares any longer. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

I highly recommend the cute buffet waiter. Technical problems have a tendency to work themselves out or time passes and no one cares any longer. :smile:

I brought my BF with me here last year (same hotel) and they knew I was taken. This year, all the same waiters and now they are very flirtatious. :smile: I spend an hour eating breakfast just to chat the boys up. :smile:

  • Active Members

Technical problems have a tendency to work themselves out or time passes and no one cares any longer. :smile:

:shocked: Not exactly the attitude I want to see in my pilot.

t1larg.plane.crash.ny.courtesy.jpg

Charitable donation to NRA requested in place of flowers.

  • Active Members

Remember, MsGuy, if the captain arrives OK then very likely so will the passengers and aircraft. Therefore, just leave any "problems" to the discretion of the captain. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

I have the same thing happen, I stay signed in, even when I sign off. also when I am posting the program doesn't automatically go to the next line as you are typing but splits the word

  • Active Members
In case it helps, I just tried signing out and got this message:


Safari can't open the page


Too many redirects occurred trying to open “‎www.boytoy.com/index.php?mdf=logout”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.


Needless to say, I'm still signed in.


In case it helps, I just tried signing out and got this message:
Safari can't open the page
Too many redirects occurred trying to open “‎www.boytoy.com/index.php?mdf=logout”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.
Needless to say, I'm still signed in.

Oh no we are trapped. OK we need to get organized. I'll be in charge of the food :P

  • Active Members

Personally, I far prefer this to the way it was for a while before (where I was always signed out even though I checked 'remember' so I had to manually sign in whenever I wanted to post or read from where I'd left off.

I'm also on Firefox in Win7, btw.

Does the site know who you are in a 'private window'?

I used to always have to sign in again when I returned, even when I had asked to be remembered. Today I am still signed in no matter how often I leave and return, both with IE and Firefox (Windows XP).

Whoops! I am NOT signed in if I enter on Chrome, though if I immediately exit Chrome and try again on Firefox, I am already signed in. Hmmmm.....

We have a solution for this that worked well with us but you will need to follow the directions below. So sorry:

Following are the step to delete browser cookies.

How do I clear my web browser's cache, cookies, and history for Boytoy?

Firefox- Liunx/Mac/Ubantu

1. From the Edit menu, select prefrences.

2. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
To clear cookies :Tab privacy.

3. You can see following line in this tab.
You may want to clear your recent history, or remove individual cookies.
4. click on remove individual cookies.

5. Now you can see cookies search box.
Type "Boytoy.com" in search bar.

6. Select and remove following cookies name
pass_hash
member_id
session_id
__utma
__utmb
__utmc
__utmz
7. Logout from site(if login) and restart the browser.


Firefox- Windows

1. From the Tools select options.(If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.)

2. Goto privacy tab.

3. You can see following line in this tab.
You may want to clear your recent history, or remove individual cookies.
4. click on remove individual cookies.

5. Now you can see cookies search box.
Type "Boytoy.com" in search bar.

6. Select and remove following cookies name
pass_hash
member_id
session_id
__utma
__utmb
__utmc
__utmz
7. Logout from site(if login) and restart the browser.


Chrome



2. Got to the privacy tab

3. Select content settings.

4. You can see cookies tab under that click on all cookies and site data.

5. Now you can see cookies search box.
Type "Boytoy.com" in search bar.

6. Just clicking cross sing of the right hand side to remove cookies.

7. Restart Browser.

Mobile Safari for iPhone OS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)

To clear cache and cookies:

1. From the home screen, tap Settings, and then tap Safari.

2. At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, tap Clear cookies and data, or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache. Confirm when prompted.

3. Restart Browser.

Opera

1. From the Opera menu, select Settings, and then prefernces ... .

2. In the dialog box that opens, select the advance tab.

3. click on cookies on left hand side and then manage cookies...

4. Now you can see cookies search box. Type "Boytoy.com" in search bar.

5. Select boytoy.com and click on delete.

6. Restart Browser.

Safari

1. From the Safari menu, select preference ... .

2. go to privacy tab.

3. You can see "Details Button" click on it.

4.You can see cookies list for all site search "boytoy.com " and remove all.

Internet Explorer 10

1. Click Tools, internet option and go to Genral tab.

2. You can see "browsign history" section.

3. Click Delete.

4. Select Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.

5. Click Delete.

6. Restart Browser.

Internet Explorer 9 and 8

1. Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History... .

2. Select Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.

3. Click Delete.

4. Restart Browser.

Internet Explorer 7

1. From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Delete Browsing History... .

2. To delete your cache, click Delete files... .

3. To delete your cookies, click Delete cookies... .

4. Click Close, and then click OK to exit.

5. Restart Browser.

  • Active Members

Following my own advice, I tossed my boytoy cookies (three of them) and can sign out again.

Oddly, a few seconds after I erased one, it would show up again in my cookie list, as if OZ had told the programmers to keep shooting them out again. Anyway, I finally got them all removed and can now log off from time to time. So to speak. :rolleyes:

PS: Good gosh! OZ and I hit 'post' in the same minute. That means it's noon in India and OZ is already up and at 'em. No wonder we're not getting any progress reports from India. :rolleyes:

tumblr_mdcc8is8oi1rk5w72o1_500.jpg_480_4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.