Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone watching Big Brother?

Featured Replies

I have changed my mind several times, but lately I can see Cody winning. He has played a quiet unassuming game, he hasn't stepped on any toes and has consistently been a silent presence. I had thought Derrick would be the victor, but now I think it is just a matter of time until his manipulative ways are figured out by the rest of the house and they turn on him like they turned on Frankie.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have changed my mind several times, but lately I can see Cody winning. He has played a quiet unassuming game, he hasn't stepped on any toes and has consistently been a silent presence. I had thought Derrick would be the victor, but now I think it is just a matter of time until his manipulative ways are figured out by the rest of the house and they turn on him like they turned on Frankie.

I tend to agree with you on this. But, Caleb may get back into the game and remember that Cody was kissing on his girl. ^_^ Bad news for him.

post-127928-0-55241300-1407942329_thumb.

post-127928-0-66928300-1407942270_thumb.

Like I said somewhere else, and where that somewhere else is, I can not recall - Donnie and Jacosta have a zero chance of winning BB16. :P

For the Cody fans. He sure has a nice ass. . .

BveMYPbIcAA1Snd.jpg

After tonite's show, it appears the Zankie bromance is officially done..

Frankie was just manipulating all the time anyway. he's very good at it.

Frankie was just manipulating all the time anyway. he's very good at it.

I agree, Frankie is definitely a good manipulator. The only one who is even close to him is Derrick. But the sad thing is that I think Zach really did like him. But if Frankie hasn't gotten any off of Zach by now, he sure isn't gonna be getting any

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.