August 8, 201412 yr Will watch for you next week at Escape pauleiro. Black cap and glasses whenver you are there?
August 8, 201412 yr Active Members Likely tonight around 11.30 pm. Not sure though. What do you look like . Pm me
August 8, 201412 yr Active Members Paulerio, hope you report here after your weekend trek while in Prague! I've always enjoyed reading and using what you've posted in the past!!
August 8, 201412 yr hi agree Axion. I love readings his posts too. I guess OjiBear has run out of money renting Prague hot boys and no longer has internet LOL
August 10, 201412 yr I'm visiting in a couple of weeks for a long weekend - Thursday to Sunday. Does anyone know what nights are best to visit Escape and Temple?
August 10, 201412 yr Active Members I'm visiting in a couple of weeks for a long weekend - Thursday to Sunday. Does anyone know what nights are best to visit Escape and Temple? I think your query has been answered in previous posts which are now archived. Do a search by just typing in the names of the venues. But if I'm wrong, someone will invariably respond!!!!
August 12, 201412 yr Author Active Members hi agree Axion. I love readings his posts too. I guess OjiBear has run out of money renting Prague hot boys and no longer has internet LOL I moved on to Zurich last week to visit a friend. Back in Canada. My encounter with Tomas (from Temple) was hot. Two big explosions in less than 1/2 an hour was very impressive! Ahem! lol
August 12, 201412 yr Active Members I moved on to Zurich last week to visit a friend. Back in Canada. My encounter with Tomas (from Temple) was hot. Two big explosions in less than 1/2 an hour was very impressive! Ahem! lol ...would you be obliged to write a detailed review here as well as at http://www.daddysreviews.com? Hope so!
August 12, 201412 yr Active Members Ojibear, Glad to read that you had nice time in Prague. Which one is Tomas from Temple ? Is he Tooomik from gayromeo ? I do not think so since he is not the man of 2 explosions in half an hour, but I may be wrong ! Or maybe TomasPrague22, "Big Tomas" ?
August 12, 201412 yr Author Active Members Ojibear, Glad to read that you had nice time in Prague. Which one is Tomas from Temple ? Is he Tooomik from gayromeo ? I do not think so since he is not the man of 2 explosions in half an hour, but I may be wrong ! Or maybe TomasPrague22, "Big Tomas" ? Didn't take any pictures of the rentboys which I thought would be rude. Tomas is around 21/22. About 5'10", slim (of course), brown hair styled like Justin Bieber. His English is not bad. Intelligent. Cute boy and well-dressed. He hangs around with a blond rentboy named Martin.
August 12, 201412 yr sounds like both are my type. what time did you meet at Temple? check gayromeo to see if he advertises there and tell us
August 13, 201412 yr Active Members Temple is very quiet tonight. Of course it is wednesday, but I was expecting more action since it is the gay pride week. Escape is certainly the same znd I not so keen on these transvestites shows ... Maybe tomorrow will be better ...
August 13, 201412 yr Author Active Members sounds like both are my type. what time did you meet at Temple? check gayromeo to see if he advertises there and tell us No Tomas is not on Gayromeo.
August 13, 201412 yr Author Active Members sounds like both are my type. what time did you meet at Temple? check gayromeo to see if he advertises there and tell us Europebound. I met them around 7:30 pm on a Friday.
August 13, 201412 yr I was at little temple today. what the best way to approach a hot boy? never know if they actually just stopping for a drink. should you just flash money in their face lol
August 13, 201412 yr what the best way to approach a hot boy? Ignore him. He'll come to you. Disclaimer: It worked for me once. That's not a very good sampling of results so don't blame me if things don't work out.
August 14, 201412 yr Author Active Members I was at little temple today. what the best way to approach a hot boy? never know if they actually just stopping for a drink. should you just flash money in their face lol Nod and smile at the boy or motion him over; he'll zip right over. If you like him, ask him about biznes. Ask him what he does, i.e. fucks, gets fucked, gives oral, kisses, price per hour.
August 19, 201412 yr I was last weekend in Praha: 1. dont waste your time in Villa, it was boring, no cute boys 2. CT was full on friday, some nice boys 3. Escape is coming better and better by the new management (Brian) some nice GAY boys had a boy fom USA; the very best I ever had!!!
August 19, 201412 yr Active Members I've never been to prague but would like to. What is the ballpark rate for a session vs. an overnight these days?
August 23, 201412 yr Active Members I wanted to see CJ, but he is now in Poland.....His ad says he is touring Europe. Will he be back in Prague? I certainly hope so, I'll keep following him.
August 23, 201412 yr He is a really cute, nice and amazing boy who enjoys the sex. He is 100% gay and let you feel it.
August 24, 201412 yr Active Members Happy to report that, as of this morning, his profile on Romeo lists him again in Prague. I will get in touch with him in the next days.
August 24, 201412 yr Just back from a weekend in Prague. Great time! Visited Temple on Thursday and Friday night. It seemed very quiet on Thursday night, but it was the week after pride, so we didn't stay long. Busier on Friday night. Couple of cute guys. Although some seemed pre-booked by customers who didn't arrive until later in the night? Saturday in Escape. Great time. Cute new boys and shows all night.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.