January 11, 201511 yr Active Members Lets not act like retouching photos is something new.... What's the big fuss about...??? It's creative License...
January 11, 201511 yr Oh my Bieber I love you~~~ =3 I might faint if I see one more such a hot pic...
January 11, 201511 yr Lets not act like retouching photos is something new.... What's the big fuss about...??? It's creative License... True enough. The basket & bod unretouched are fine by me!
January 11, 201511 yr Active Members With my old eyes it's hard to tell but does anyone think that his buttocks may have been tightened up a bit too? Maybe it's just the level of contrast has been pushed up on the advertising copy, his rear end seems firmer and a little more bubble butted, just a tad. "Maybe I should study on it a little longer."
January 11, 201511 yr Active Members Well, based on the before-and-after in AdamSmith's linked article, they appear to have done all you say and shrunk his head as well. If you ask me, whoever does CK's Photoshopping should pull in at least as much as JB did. In fact, if they're any good at airbrushing liver spots, I'd do their next one for half his rate.
January 12, 201511 yr Active Members Hahahahaha...that is so fucking cool, lookin. From pretty boy to gym rat in the blink of an eye. The Bieb has got to be absolutely mortified by this. Do you think maybe the photographer leaked the raw footage to get even with him for leching on her during the shoot? Or was it Calvin himself? You can't buy the kind of media exposure CK Undies is getting. I love you when you come up with stuff like this. The way the bulge surges in and out is outright pornographic.
January 12, 201511 yr Author Active Members It looks like he's added 15 pounds of muscle, ass and basket!
January 12, 201511 yr Come to think, the comparison makes me appreciate both looks more. Each has its points.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.