Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why I LOVE Brazil/Brazilians.....

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I've always had a penchant for big cocks, cut or uncut, but for the past six months,+ I've gotten into butts, asses, and as they state in Brasilian Portugese, "bundas!" Damn, this is a hot one, one in which I could give lots of lovin' and overdosing! :P :P

  • Author

This is typically what I tend to think of as a HOT Brazilian and the reason to travel across the world....

Something exotic and different from what I can get here in the states...

post-128445-0-28336700-1431477651_thumb.

post-128445-0-40043200-1431477654_thumb.

  • Active Members

This is typically what I tend to think of as a HOT Brazilian and the reason to travel across the world....

Something exotic and different from what I can get here in the states...

attachicon.gifBR.jpg

The two guys in your photo are supposed to be twin brothers. There are lots of photos of them throughout the internet. I wonder if they really are twins. They do not look alike, in my opinion.

They perform in various cities in the world.

Here is another link to one of many found on the internet.

http://thenewsgayper.com/2014/07/25/ohalley-brothers/

"The Brazilian twin brothers, Bachir Mendez Maroff and Fabiano Mendez Maroff known under their DJ/Producer moniker the O’Halley Brothers have become rising stars in the House and Circuit club scene around the world. Their consistency in maintaining a “Peak Hour” house sound throughout their performances give the audiences exactly what they want. In addition to performing at World Pride in Toronto, Canada, they’ve also performed in London, Zurich, Milan, Amsterdam, Ireland, Prague, Greece, Turkey, Kiev and throughout Russia numerous times.

Currently based in Moscow, Russia the twins are getting ready to make their US debut in the fall. They recently signed an overall management deal with Nader Group International in Los Angeles, California. With their talent, showmanship, remixes and original productions the sky is the limit for these Brothers, but they’ll always remain humble."

  • Active Members

Currently based in Moscow, Russia the twins are getting ready to make their US debut in the fall. They recently signed an overall management deal with Nader Group International in Los Angeles, California. With their talent, showmanship, remixes and original productions the sky is the limit for these Brothers, but theyll always remain humble."

one2.jpg

I'm the humble one No, I'm the humble one

My tattoo is crooked My hat's too big

I'll never find love Or a Sugar Daddy

Sigh Sigh

22560595.jpg

Sigh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.