Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zurich Taking Over?

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

I guess my next trip to meet hot Czech guys will have to be to Zurich. Half the regulars I know from Prague spend as much time in Zurich as home. I just checked Romeo and there are 550 escort listings for Zurich now and only 400 for Prague. A year ago Zurich had half as many.

I hear there's a sauna with guys as well as several "hosting" houses. Where's the "scene" in Zurich and what are the procedures? 

  • Active Members
1 hour ago, tassojunior said:

I guess my next trip to meet hot Czech guys will have to be to Zurich. Half the regulars I know from Prague spend as much time in Zurich as home. I just checked Romeo and there are 550 escort listings for Zurich now and only 400 for Prague. A year ago Zurich had half as many.

I hear there's a sauna with guys as well as several "hosting" houses. Where's the "scene" in Zurich and what are the procedures? 

Before you get too enthused over the sauna in Zurich (Paragonya Wellness Center), take a look at this thread that discusses the only rent-boy sauna in Zurich:

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.