Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Looking for (Rio) Sauna Buddy Weekend of April 27th

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I'm a newbie here - and this is my first post.  I'll be staying in Ipanema the weekend beginning April 27th and I want to sample the rent boy saunas (117 and 202) as well as the Rio G Sauna (which after reading posts here seems to have hot boys just coming off of the gay beach).  Thanks to some of the posters who have shared great info and experiences, particularly Tomcal and, very recently, Sanddunes and Numazu.  

By any chance, will anyone on this forum be in Rio that weekend who would like to hang out and be "cruise" buddies?  (BTW, I love the big muscle boys, so those are the boys that I'll primarily be looking for.)  Let me know.  I'm a fun guy (and also a gym rat, so I'll be looking for a good gym to work out in also).  Thanks guys.

  • Active Members

I do not use tourist-zones gyms (academias) but the ones I frequent further north charge 20-25 reais for day use. They let you have a walkthru if desired. They are often upscale even there so I suspect you would pay similarly in Ipanema. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.