Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Site May be Down for 24 hours or So

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Larstrup said:

 My concern has now turned into panic. @AdamSmith  hasn’t moved for hours. I’m now contacting North Carolina emergency medical services.

I am somewhat like an N.C.-native copperhead snake in that way.

I can take hours, even days, sneaking up on my ultimate intended meal. ;)

5 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

I am somewhat like an N.C.-native copperhead snake in that way.

I can take hours, even days, sneaking up on my ultimate intended meal. ;)

 Oh my god so you were just really badly constipated all this time and now dinner has been served?  :o

Just now, Larstrup said:

 Oh my god so you were just really badly constipated all this time and now dinner has been served?  :o

Actually, probiotics daily have completely resolved that longstanding :rolleyes: issue.

:D

22 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Actually, probiotics daily have completely resolved that longstanding :rolleyes: issue.

:D

ruse.png

7 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

In fact that would actually be our beloved Ham. Burger.

^_^

Sure Adam, whatever keeps you regular. :rolleyes:

mcdonalds-hamburglar-close-up-shot-two.j

8 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Hamilton Burger...

...mine own real long-term crush from that show! :D

11_CDD71_E-6_E53-4_DCE-_A121-4_ADD929_F3

 Isn’t it true, Adam Smith, that you also sat down on me, when I begged you for it to be standing up????

5 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

11_CDD71_E-6_E53-4_DCE-_A121-4_ADD929_F3

 Isn’t it true, Adam Smith, that you also sat down on me, when I begged you for it to be standing up????

'I confess! Yes, yes (she said!)'

;)

8 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

'I confess! Yes, yes (she said!)'

;)

courtroom.gif.e2c876237ca11a421407d8ec904fdee2.gif

                                                    You're God-damned right you are! B)

10 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

courtroom.gif.e2c876237ca11a421407d8ec904fdee2.gif

                                                    You're God-damned right you are! B)

Remind what glorious episode that came from! 

6 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Remind what glorious episode that came from! 

Indeed.  There will never again be such pure fear and honesty in expression ever again in a courtroom. How far we have fallen.

On 5/8/2018 at 6:38 PM, Larstrup said:

Please prioritize the kinky things first. :devil:

 

On 5/8/2018 at 6:38 PM, Larstrup said:

Please prioritize the kinky things first. :devil:

 

  • Active Members
1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

Thank you very much!  We appreciate this. We are committed to making the site the best possible. 

I second jkane, I like the new look and the response time is as good as ever. 

I hope the cost of the upgrade didn’t reduce significantly the slush fund  in Oz’s bedroom for cute Thai boys.

  • Active Members

Just FYI, I still cannot log in on the new site.  I am on here via the "back door".  :)

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

I did a password reset on the new site with no result.

Best regards,

RA1

  • Active Members

I just don't understand how or why in this day and age, that the software still prevents a poster from deleting a post after it has been submitted, and forces you to post, and I don't understand why the software still, in most cases, prevents "GIF's" from being inserted into the post. About half of the time it will post as a link only, or the software will let you post it, but the GIF is not animated, it posts as a still image only. For the love of God, how are these things not correctable? Seriously...

Going to Starbucks for a latte and a lemon loaf to try and calm myself down. Of course I'll probably get arrested for just sitting there. Maybe I should wear a MAGA hat. ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.