Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Refugee from that "other" site!

Featured Replies

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:27 AM, Latbear4blk said:

Stop saying Avalo....

I heard that if you mention him five times, he will sign up and start opening threads and posting trash.

Noted.

3 hours ago, Cany10011 said:

Actually, I miss his random posts.. found them entertaining. I hope he is ok as I don’t think he posted anything in the last week the other site was up. 

It's mighty generous of you to call all those thought-free posts of He Who Shall Be Nameless "entertaining," but, even if they were tolerable, his increasingly rabid white nationalist posts in the politics forum of that other site were nothing but a disgusting display of his bigotry. 

That said, I'd still wish the guy help (serious, professional help) rather than harm, and I think you can rest assured that what befell him was not an accident or medical misfortune, but a time-out. His vast daily input had gotten him on to the Notable Members list of the top 20-or-so contributors to that site, but he disappeared from that list at the same time he stopped posting. There are one or two long-gone posters still listed as Notable Members there; the only way you get removed from the list is (temporarily) if you are timed-out or (permanently) if you are banned.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active Members
11 hours ago, Cany10011 said:

Actually, i miss his random posts.. found them entertaining. I hope he is ok as i don’t think he has posted anything in the last week the other site was up. 

 

I hope he is OK too.  I often skipped his posts.  Random is putting it lightly.  But I applaud his efforts.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.