March 17, 20197 yr Active Members I am planning a trip to Gran Canaria (Playa del ingles). I know Spain very well but never went there, so it is time to make a new experience. I can´t find a lot of information about the escort scene. Has someone experience ? At Hunqz are almost no escorts. Is there maybe a sauna or a bar where you can meet guys ? I am just wondering: I thought it is like Sitges: If there are gay tourists there are escorts, but it looks like there are no escorts. Thanks for sharing any information.
May 12, 20197 yr I dont know if it was the time of year or what, that you had such a poor result, but at the moment there are about ten escorts listed for Hunqz for Maspalomas, near Playa del Ingles. A small selection, but enough to have some fun! Some gay resorts, like Ibiza or Mykonos, are very seasonal - at the moment there is just one person on Hunqz for Mykonos, but in July you will find maybe a dozen. They will come for the summer and leave afterwards. Edited May 12, 20197 yr by forrestreid
May 12, 20197 yr Active Members Gay Pride weekend just wrapped today Maspalomas, so those dozen or so may have represented a temporary spike in trade. The theory is that cuz BCN Thermas was lacklustre this weekend the draw of Canaria festivities may have tapped off some working guys ... maybe, perhaps, etc etc
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.