Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tales of the City - Netflix June 2019

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...
  • Active Members

Turn on the parental controls. In Episode 2, "Mouse" (top in photo ... Dominic's San Fran doppelganger from 'Looking') is graphically bottomed and drilled by his hunky young boyfriend Ben. 

IMG_1383.PNG

Edited by Riobard

  • Author

It is new. It is set in current times and very beautiful. I loved every moment.

I still remember the coming out letter Michael wrote to him mom. I read this when I was a teen. It brought tears to my eyes then and still today I think of it.

Part of the interesting part of this version is the difference between the past and the present. Old gays vs. new ones. The generation that survived AIDS and the one that knows little about it. I dreamed of living in Barbary Lane as a kid. I never quite made it but it was an enjoyable watch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.