Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

With these requirements , I doubt I'll be seeing Thailand anytime soon

Featured Replies

Airbnb may--or may not--be banned, but you'll find hundreds on offer as I write.

6 hours ago, Gaybutton said:

Unfortunately Thailand banned airbnb.  As far as I know it is still banned.

in the same way prostitution is banned in Thailand lol

1 hour ago, anddy said:

in the same way prostitution is banned in Thailand lol

Or smoking in bars, lewd shows, riding motorcycles without helmets etc.    A new variation is "shutting down" certain businesses due to the covid pandemic.    

One would almost think the authorities ban certain activities merely to expand the base of "illegal" activities from which they can collect tea money.

5 hours ago, anddy said:

in the same way prostitution is banned in Thailand lol

I don't know.  What I do know is airbnb was banned and at least at first in Pattaya it was strictly enforced.  If it were me, I would want to make sure whether it is still banned and if it is, whether the ban is enforced or ignored.  What I would not want to do is find out the hard way.

That is what I would do.  What you would do is your own affair.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.