September 3, 20233 yr I haven't had clothes made in Thailand forever. I want to have some custom shirts and a pair of slacks/pants....I'll only be a week in each place, so somewhere that you recommend that has quick/decent turnaround time and good products?
September 3, 20233 yr In Pattaya there are a number of tailor shop behind Tukcom on some of the small sois. Who can say if decent products? Also some tailor shops on Second Road in vicinity of Boyztown area but not so sure about them.
September 3, 20233 yr there's one well established at other end of the same soi Boyztown soi XBoys and Dream Boys are. Never tried him though as I don't wear custom made clothes due to religious reasons.
September 3, 20233 yr Author 1 hour ago, vinapu said: there's one well established at other end of the same soi Boyztown soi XBoys and Dream Boys are. Never tried him though as I don't wear custom made clothes due to religious reasons. Think of all the extra pockets you could have designed into the clothes 😲
September 3, 20233 yr 2 hours ago, floridarob said: Think of all the extra pockets you could have designed into the clothes 😲 mixed blessing as that would ruin my established procedures of carrying money around
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.