Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When is a Lie ENOUGH to move forward?

Featured Replies

I supervised 60 women. What do you think?

  • Replies 87
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I supervised 60 women. What do you think?

 

Sorry to appear ignorant, but what is a "schmears"

A schmear is a flavored cream cheese spread, great on bagels. It can be with smoked salmon, chives, sun-dried tomatoes or a host of other things.

A schmear is a flavored cream cheese spread, great on bagels. It can be with smoked salmon, chives, sun-dried tomatoes or a host of other things.

 

 

Its a Bun Jews like to eat?

No, a schmear is not a bun. I am not Jewish, but I love bagels and a schmear.

No, a schmear is not a bun. I am not Jewish, but I love bagels and a schmear.

 

Wow where have you been on the Moon, dont tell our Jewish friends its not their Invention please or you will see why they dont stand anything negative said about their way of life

 

Read this and learn:-

 

 

 

Bagels and Lox

 

 

Is there anybody who doesn't know what a bagel is? A bagel is a donut-shaped piece of bread that is boiled before it is baked. They are often topped with poppy seeds or sesame seeds, or flavored with other ingredients. The bagel has been a part of Jewish cuisine for at least 400 years. According to Leo Rosten's The Joys of Yiddish, there are references to it as far back as Poland in 1610. In America, bagels are traditionally served with cream cheese and lox (smoked salmon) or other fish spreads (herring, whitefish, etc.). They are also quite good with cream cheese and a thick slice of tomato. Those chewy hockey pucks that you find in your grocer's freezer bear little resemblance to a real bagel. A real bagel is soft, warm and spongy inside, lightly crispy outside. A fresh bagel does not need to be toasted, and should not be. Toasting is a sorry attempt to compensate for a sub-standard bagel.

 

http://www.jewfaq.org/food.htm

Wow where have you been on the Moon, dont tell our Jewish friends its not their Invention please or you will see why they dont stand anything negative said about their way of life

Please don't post messages that might be interpreted as anti-Semitic. We've got trouble enough around here.

I don't understand your comment about me being on the moon.

Best not mentioned, as GB says! we dont want to end up like another hidious Forum, I can think of. ninja.gif

You seem to talk in riddles. One question - Is English your native language?

You seem to talk in riddles. One question - Is English your native language?

I would guess English is not his native language. David of Pattaya comes to mind when reading these posts - a very unique style - but David's native tongue was English. But HeyGay wins the award for the longest sentences with the most use of commas.

We don't close threads just because they get off topic. I hate to close a thread and find it not fair to those that participate. However, I think this thread has run its course and unless someone has something to add to the initial topic, please read this post and move on without hitting reply. :)

 

Cheers!

I think this thread has run its course

I agree. When a thread whose topic is seeking advice about a boyfriend evolves into bagels and writing skills, I'd also say "over and out."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.