Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Banks Now Charge 150 Baht Fee for Foreign ATM Cards

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'll be damned if I know why some cards are assessed the 150 baht fee and some aren't, even at the same ATM. Maybe it has something to do with the issuing bank, whether it's VISA or Mastercard, or lord-knows-what. All I know is, at least for now, it's on my "I Don't Get It" list.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get money from ATM today, so I will be on a quest to see for myself which ones charge. I will try UOB first, and then Governtment Savings and perhaps AEON if I can't get money without the 150 baht charge.

UOB does now, in fact, charge 150 baht for foreign ATM card usage. Government bank does not. There is a Government bank at Central Festival on the 4th floor as well as the one on Second Road. Aeon at Carrefour (ground floor in hallway leading to the toilets next to KFC) was out of order. Aeon at Homeworks does not charge.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.