Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Riverhouse Massage CNX

Featured Replies

Very soon we will stay 3 weeks in CNX again, last time we had a jolly good time at

the Riverhouse Massage, now their website is closed :unsure: does anybody know what

happend to them?

Where is CNX?

Where is CNX?

That means Chiang Mai darling :unsure:

Indeed, Riverhouse's website (www.riverhousemassage.com) makes it quite clear: It says "Closed". So, they're no longer in business.

 

I also checked Classic House which is/was under the same ownership. It's website (www.classichousemassage.com) too says "Closed".

 

As for why they are closed, I suppose only the owner knows for sure.

Yes, I remember their boys to be very, very twinky. The massage was hopeless, but they know what they're there for. :p

Thank you :blush: I see, you understand my problem :D also the restaurant at the Ping river was nice to drink with the 'workless' masseurs <kind regards from Switzerland

Very soon we will stay 3 weeks in CNX again, last time we had a jolly good time at

the Riverhouse Massage

I guess it's good that we all have different tastes. I went to Riverhouse in June last year, and had a really boring massage with little to be 'happy' about thereafter. To be fair, it was raining very heavily and I guess not many of the boys had come in to work. On the other hand, I twice had an excellent massage and 'afters' at 2 Brothers Massage (not far from the Night Bazaar) from a masseur named Belt who hails originally from Udon Thani. He was still working there when I visited in January.

 

My only other experience has been at His Club where the first time was great; the second only so-so. Others on this Board have enthused about Mystic Orient Massage and B-Beez.

The above conclusion that Riverhouse and Classichouse Massage are closed appears to be wrong. As reported by a poster on SGT, they seem merely to have moved their websites to

www.riverhousemassage.net and www.classichousemassage.net respectively.

 

It was very silly of them to say "Closed" in bold on the old URLs. They should have said "Website moved to...."

Thank you - you are quite right :huh: greetings from snowing Switzerland <Kurt

B-Beez provided the best massage I've had in 2 years.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.