Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Romeo, Camfrog, and the bars

Featured Replies

Merely banning a number doesn't stop that person from calling and disturbing you even if you don't answer it.

Maybe I'm lucky in that the 2 guys I have 'banned' finally got the message.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I think one of the gents I wanted to ban has finally gotten the message too. The problem is even if you are able to block his number, all he has to do is borrow someone else's phone. That way you won't have that number stored. What I do is simply not answer an incoming call if I don't already have the number stored. If someone calling me with an unfamiliar number sends me a text message telling me who they are, I'll either answer or call back if it's someone I want to speak to. However, in most cases I simply don't answer an unfamiliar number.

  • 3 weeks later...

Seen tonight on gayromeo :D

 

I am young man am 21 years old

I looking for.....

-Who are HOT and have big clock

"There's a good time coming, boys,

A good time coming." The Good Time Coming: Charles Mackay 1814 - 1889

I'm interested in that part. What phone service do you use and how do you go about blocking unwanted callers?

 

I have a cheap imobile phone and that allows me to blacklist calls and/or SMS from any number ... have found it very useful and a feature my more expensive phone doesn't seem to have!

 

It also has a 'private area' with a separate phone book, call log and SMS/MMS service accessible only with a password - I thought this was VERY Thai - obviously for the boys and girls to keep details of other falangs secret from the current one! Or indeed for Falangs to keep THEIR gigs secret :p

  • 4 months later...

I have a cheap imobile phone and that allows me to blacklist calls and/or SMS from any number ... have found it very useful and a feature my more expensive phone doesn't seem to have!

 

It also has a 'private area' with a separate phone book, call log and SMS/MMS service accessible only with a password - I thought this was VERY Thai - obviously for the boys and girls to keep details of other falangs secret from the current one! Or indeed for Falangs to keep THEIR gigs secret :p

 

Hey now that would be REALLY useful! What phone is it?

 

I'm always worried when mates get hold of my phone they might see something they're not supposed to.

My bf likes Camfrog...

He has met many friends on it.

 

I have cruised the gay boards on Camfrog...when bored...

have found it interesting to see what is happening on their web cams.

 

The Thais love to "small talk" in Thai...banter back & forth...

clearly they make the connection" they are seeking with other Thais.

 

Occasionally one will find a middle age Thai seeking to chat

with younger Thais...and once in a while..one finds a farang too.

 

Rarely is a Thai personal chatting with me at least.

I never use the web cam for myself...just view the goings on.

 

GayRomeo is another story altogether...

many Thais...many farangs..

and if they had web cam ability as Camfrog does...

it would even be a greater hit with all.

 

tj

Gay Romeo seems to be doing well with what they have. I am sure that their advertising is not cheap, especially with all the hits they have on their site.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.