Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cialis vs Viagra vs Kamagra

Featured Replies

I agree for SIDEGRA. 100 mg, but just take 1/2 tablet... No desease. But just for night... Not long effect.

Not long effect? Isn't the medicine purpose for longer performance?

Sidegra...made in Thailand,,,Govt' approved,,same ingredients as Viagra...(Sidenaifil)..I have used it many times.

Same results as Viagra..cheap in Bankok..can buy at any pharmacy..

Could sidegra be taken in consecutive nights?

I use help from Kamagra in the first few days of my trips to Pattaya, which I buy from a pharmacy on Second Road, perhaps 10 minutes from Boystown, next to the Tim hetro gogo. It's reputed to sell at the lowest price in town.

After topping boys successfully a couple of times I gain confidence and hornyness and chemical help becomes redundant. I do find that after taking Kamagra it seems to take me longer to cum, but I don't suffer from the headaches often reported.

does anyone know any reputed pharmacy that sell kamagra near silom area? with good price

I am curious about all of these drugs, does one keep on erection even after cumming? Does it allow u to have multiple orgasm? And will it only work if u have trouble maintaining erection?

I am curious about all of these drugs, does one keep on erection even after cumming? Does it allow u to have multiple orgasm? And will it only work if u have trouble maintaining erection?

What you are asking for is better served by a penile implant with a pump.

All these drugs ingested by mouth don't go so far, and may be ineffective on the long run.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.