Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forum is difficult

Featured Replies

I don't know what's happened to this forum in the last month or so

It appears it's changed structure, it's hard to read

Did it change the structure of it , I actually coming here less because it's too messy to look at trying to find topics etc have to now go to the activity button etc

I liked it before these changes

If something's not broken why change it

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

Did it change the structure of it ,

I believe that after the upgrade that you can influence the structure/look of your GayGuides experience by clicking at the bottom of the lower left of the web page on the Theme selection choice - as shown in the below diagram and you can choose from 4 different types.

image.png

I don't remember which one of these 4 themes is the one prior to the upgrade. So, cycle through each one until you find the one that you like best.

  • Active Members
36 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I believe that after the upgrade that you can influence the structure/look of your GayGuides experience by clicking at the bottom of the lower left of the web page on the Theme selection choice - as shown in the below diagram and you can choose from 4 different types.

image.png

I don't remember which one of these 4 themes is the one prior to the upgrade. So, cycle through each one until you find the one that you like best.

After the upgrade, when the "look and functionality" had changed, Mr Oz advised that if we clicked on the "theme" tab lower left and making a simple selection, we could revert to the OLD version of the forum, which I DID by selecting "Default", bringing the appearance back to its former glory...... @bkkmfj2648 is absolutely correct in his guidance.

Good Luck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.