Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The peanuts , and cold towel

Featured Replies

Reminder the days when you got a cold towel and tray of peanuts ๐Ÿซ˜๐Ÿซ˜at every bar

Cost cutting my dear Watson .. cost cutting

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽตoh those are the days my friend ....I thought they'd never end .da da da ....๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

I remember once and I think it was the COME IM bar in Sunee Plaza around 2005 when I they forgot my peanuts ๐Ÿฅœ

I was angry ๐Ÿ˜ก .. "where are my fucking nuts I shouted like a spoilt brat ..." Where's my nobbys nuts

The owner I remember was French ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท...mark ?.

Anyway he brought out a big tray of peanuts for me...the strange thing I remember, probably one of the strangest things I remember......is he had a thick French accent and I kid you not , when he put the tray of peanuts on the table ..he said "here you are you fat cunt !!!

And stormed off ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Whatever happened to him ?

Oh ...those were the days my friend....๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐Ÿค”

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.