10 hours ago10 hr A lot of rumours a while ago about the goings on with Circus and Pride being sold, then not a few times.No sign of the owner,Well, I believe they have been sold and will be renovated and names changed.Anyone know more than that?
7 hours ago7 hr 3 hours ago, Patanawet said:A lot of rumours a while ago about the goings on with Circus and Pride being sold, then not a few times.No sign of the owner,Well, I believe they have been sold and will be renovated and names changed.Anyone know more than that?Last month I asked Guido if he had his lease terminated, or not renewed. He said no, and that soi 4 could carry on 2, 3 4, years or more, no one knew. This was specific news, but Guido is not regarded as very reliable!
2 hours ago2 hr Author 4 hours ago, Keithambrose said:Last month I asked Guido if he had his lease terminated, or not renewed. He said no, and that soi 4 could carry on 2, 3 4, years or more, no one knew. This was specific news, but Guido is not regarded as very reliable!Ha ha. Yes these are the thoughts on the soi from 'The Family'
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.