November 19, 201213 yr One more Kiss for today; an anti-homophobic poster from Germany. Translation please. "Love deserves respect" German text in red, the other languages look like Turkish and Arab. Picture taken in a subway station, the train is line U7.
November 19, 201213 yr The Best for Last! This charming drawing was actually made from a photograph; to me the drawing captures more of the essence of the moment. How could anyone not like it?
November 24, 201213 yr One more Kiss for today; an anti-homophobic poster from Germany. Translation please. Translation: Love deserves respect
November 24, 201213 yr Sorry for posting an inappropriate picture earlier. Here is another one, not quite a kiss, but close and quite nice, I think.
November 25, 201213 yr Welcome to the forum Anddy. That's a nice photo. I would like to make a suggestion: (but it's Michael's call as he's set the competition up) Have an award as originally intended for best kiss but, also an award for best near-kiss or looking-like-they-may-end-up-kissing, or whatever.
November 25, 201213 yr I would like to make a suggestion: (but it's Michael's call as he's set the competition up) Have an award as originally intended for best kiss but, also an award for best near-kiss or looking-like-they-may-end-up-kissing, or whatever. I second that motion. Great idea. Would allow inclusion of many other entries. Thanks, Rogie!
November 30, 201213 yr Author Congratulations to Fountainhall! He had the image with the most likes at the end of the month! Thank you to all who participated!
December 1, 201213 yr Thanks to everyone who voted - and thanks to Michael for organising such a fun quiz. My annual champagne Christmas Quiz with a bottle of Dom Perignon Vintage 2003 as the prize will be posted in the next few days, but that will require a bit more mental effort!
December 2, 201213 yr Alas and alack! I edited the original and no longer have the lower half - censored or no. But imagination can be a wonderful tool (if you pardon the pun)
June 21, 201313 yr Although the contest is over, I think it would be fun to keep this thread going from time to time. So, here are a few more pics.
June 21, 201313 yr I really will have to start taking the train more often if this is likely to happen whilst on board !
June 29, 201313 yr Author Although the contest is over, I think it would be fun to keep this thread going from time to time. So, here are a few more pics. Great idea. Thanks. I'll work on adding some of mine as well. Or, we could have another contest.
June 30, 201313 yr Maybe too graphic...? hmmm never mind, can't seem to get the photo to display. ?? Strange.
July 6, 201313 yr Kokopelli you are the kiss expert but I missed something and need direction. Has anyone posted their own image, maybe from years past?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.