Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should i pay his rent?

Featured Replies

I never knew that! I guess pterodactyl does bring to mind a more voracious version of what I do than I like, so I'm afraid I have to agree to pass on that one, too. I wouldn't mind being called a honeysucker, however. :rolleyes:

 

Pterodactyl = pterodactylus

 

Honeysucker = honeysuckurus; an informal name for members of the honeysuckauria, from the Greek πτεροδάκτυλος, honeysucktulos, meaning "fluttering appendage"

  • Replies 105
  • Views 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Darn, I have to start all over again as Fountainhall said many of the things I wanted to say.  Yes, we have all been there and done that, and some of us more then once.  I see nothing wrong with carin

  • Where the heck is the OP that started this? Perhaps, as an assistance to prevent little or big assumptions, he might fill in some of the details so that there actually might be an ability to provide

  • WIth a little reflection on this situation, I am not going to let him distort my good feelings concerning Thailand (I really love the country) I am coming back in April for sure It will be my third

Posted Images

  • Author

Can somebody tell me how you can be a wasp (butterfly) and what bars to go to meet the guys I may wanna sting.

I know where to go to just meet guys a met a hot guy at DJ Station my first trip to Bkk but what bars do I go to to meet bar boys?

Bkk and Pattaya 

Pterodactyl = pterodactylus

 

Honeysucker = honeysuckurus; an informal name for members of the honeysuckauria, from the Greek πτεροδάκτυλος, honeysucktulos, meaning "fluttering appendage"

 

How erudite! Actually, I was thinking of the avian version, but yours works for me, too. :p

 

And BigTop, you go to a boybar, obviously...but if by 'meeting' you mean getting a freebie, I am afraid I can't help you there. As any experienced member of this board can tell you, you always end up paying for the pleasure of their company in one way or another.

Can somebody tell me how you can be a wasp (butterfly) and what bars to go to meet the guys I may wanna sting.

I know where to go to just meet guys a met a hot guy at DJ Station my first trip to Bkk but what bars do I go to to meet bar boys?

Bkk and Pattaya

Any go-go or host bar in BKK or Pattaya

Let's not forget Telephone, Balcony and some other bars along Silom Soi 4 where there are neither go-go boys nor hosts, but almost everyone is gay. It may take  a it longer to establish contact but it's been known to happen! If I were you, I'd also return to DJ Station. I've never been to G.O.D. buit it's close by and may be worth a look in or two. If you're a sauna person, you can buzz around Babylon with some success.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.