Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite Photo of Today

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Ein Volk!

Ein Reich!

Ein Pussy!

Please only post pictures of Aryan cats.

For you cat lovers here is my contribution which, for me, is the cutest of all kitties. It seems that its current owner found kitty on the side of the road and gave him a good home.

post-9743-0-02042600-1363900103_thumb.jpg

OMG...Cats that look like Hitler !  Too Funny !

 

I can't tell you how much I love the internet. 

 

:good:

For you cat lovers here is my contribution which, for me, is the cutest of all kitties. It seems that its current owner found kitty on the side of the road and gave him a good home.

 

Please Lord, forgive them for they know not what they do.

 

539349_4661096125842_266649419_n_zps95b4

I am sorry Mr. Fountainhall, but there is no legal precedent to pursue any action against Khun Thaiworthy for posting too many cat pictures. Besides, my client is incorrigible and we kitties are just too damn cute.

 

483734_119201531601956_1560995035_n_zps2

. . . we kitties are just too damn cute.

 

. . . more so than those who post their pics, no doubt!  8P

Daphne Du Maurier was right all along!

 

Although it is clearly a bird of prey in the photo above, I regularly see blackbirds and magpies pecking at roadkill carcasses.

I am sorry Mr. Fountainhall, but there is no legal precedent to pursue any action against Khun Thaiworthy for posting too many cat pictures.

I'm sorry but if this board is turning into a Pussy appreciation club I'm out of here ! :-)

I'm sorry but if this board is turning into a Pussy appreciation club I'm out of here ! :-)

 

402588_519590544751305_726622160_n_zpscf

First we had a litter of ladyboys - now a perversion of pussies! I'm with NIrish on this one.  :ninja:

Now that this thread is turning into cat pictures (I love cats! I rarely miss an opportunity to pet the pussies in the slum on my way back home):

 

Hidden picture puzzle: Where is the canary bird?

 

suchbild.jpg

You're either a cat person or you're not.  I'm not.  And you have to be careful what you say around the rabid cat lovers as, if you cross the line, they'll just sit around looking smug and superior, won't fetch a damn thing for you, and ultimately scratch your friggin' eyes out!  My guess is it's learned behavior.... :yahoo:

If you know someone who has lost the plot, I found it on my way home today!  :shok:

 

post-1892-0-90906400-1364384954_thumb.jpg

To all our cat lovers, I do apologize for my above comment regarding our feline friends.

We are not amused and at the moment killer pussy is traveling from the USA to have a TALK with you.  Watch your back.

 

post-391-0-24982900-1364520341_thumb.jpg

On the cat theme - all good but I heartily recommend 5:15

 

 

  • 3 months later...

Some fun photos from my recent visit...

 

IMG_0296_zpsccafb97c.jpg

 

In the restroom of a coffee shop near Tuk Com

 

IMG_0258_zpsf08f99a5.jpg

In the restroom of Eros Bar - Sunee Plaza

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How to save on nappies in rural China!

 

post-1892-0-60466800-1376287036_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.