Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adam's Apple Chiang Mai - Improvements?

Featured Replies

The insults stop now or the thread gets locked.  Stick to the topic please.

The insults stop now or the thread gets locked.  Stick to the topic please.

The only insult I see is where someone paints the people he sees in Chiang Mai as sad and depressed and then proceeds to make pronouncement about the town where they live that have no basis in reality.  I do hope you haven't forgotton that several of the posters here are from Chiang mai when you allowed that post.

 

Frankly, I think you should re-read what I posted and review whether your rather angry response to me was in any way appropriate..

 

:hi:

 

Odd, I did read it as an endorsement of a incredible statement about the city I choose to live in.  Forget for one minute all about Zombie, and just answer one question for me and I will realize the error of my ways.  Neal accused you of PMing several members to get them to come to this board.  My only question is did you invite Zinzone to join this board by PM or any other means of communication?

Firstly, I do not believe it is appropriate to bring SGT or its current owner into this thread.

Secondly, I have already stated I do not wish to discuss that board, or that person's output.

Thirdly, PMs are 100% private matters - something which members of any forum would do well to remember.

 

However, you have asked me a direct question and I will give you a direct answer with no equivocation - and that answer is NO

 

So, now that you have presumably realised "the error of your ways" .... what do you suggest? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.