October 23, 201312 yr With regard to this sign advertising a new drink here in Chiangmai, all I can say is YUCK!
October 23, 201312 yr Where's that sign 'Drunken people crossing'? Is it for real?? If so it must be Pattaya or Phuket or other seaside location. Next question: who exactly is that sign aimed at? Other pedestrians? Don't see the need for that! Motorists? Have you ever seen a Thai in a car or on a motorcy stop for a pedestrian to cross the road? Even at the designated crossing points (on Beach Rd in Pattaya for example) they are usually ignored. As for Bob's photo, I am sure his suspicion is well-founded; although I am a great ice tea fan myself I prefer it au naturel - just tea brewed with boiling water, allowed to cool and ice added. Optional slice of lemon.
October 24, 201312 yr Where's that sign 'Drunken people crossing'? Is it for real?? If so it must be Pattaya or Phuket or other seaside location. Yes I Have this sings Before and for some reason i was drunk also... It is a good one but not useful in this country since no one ever stop or slow down in Thailand for pedestrian.
October 24, 201312 yr but not useful in this country since no one ever stop or slow down in Thailand for pedestrian. Not true , it happened to me on Christmas day of 2002 on Charoen Krung near main post office and I'm still in state of shock and disbelief
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.