Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fitness Centers in Pattaya

Featured Replies

Yes, to clarify my earlier post, they've already announced that they'll vacate Lumphini Park, but this will happen after tonight's final speech. So I'm not surprised that Michael still saw plenty of protesters there. I didn't go anywhere near during the weekend, but I'll be nearby again tomorrow.

 

http://bangkokpost.com/news/politics/409225/pdrc-ends-lumpini-stronghold

Perhaps they have been eaten !. Thais will eat anything.

I hope Lumpini Park is back to some semblance of normal during my next visit, as I will miss jogging a few circuits in the early evening. Perhaps the joggers have found somewhere else - I can't think where though. Running from the Tarntawan Hotel to Lumpini Park was impossible on the crowded pavements.

I walked around the park (3 of 4 sides) today. Closed for cleaning 13-18 May. It looked deserted, only few people inside and outside, no tents outside, yellow spots on the lawn where the tents blocked the sun.

Hopefully bodybuilders will return to gym and lizards find their way back to the ponds.

But somebody mentioned  that protesters may move to Saranrom Park and will start chasing boys from there.

 

Hope you will be able to update us at some point as for goings there.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.