Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diet Coke Disappearing from Thailand

Featured Replies

I do not know about Michael's drinking habits, but i DO drink to much Diet coke.  My doctor told me that a little bit won't hurt you, but I did have to cut down as too much Caffine is bad for the kidneys at our (my) age.

Some prefer the diet variety and others the regular/classic one. I think we can all agree that they're all bad for your health, if maybe in different ways. ;)

I've been soda-free for a year now but I've been drinking alcohol haha

.......That is why Heinz makes 57 varieties. :)

Name them! And no googling! :-)

 

PS Where's the avatars gone - can't see them on ipad?

Name them! And no googling! :-)

 

PS Where's the avatars gone - can't see them on ipad?

 

 

There are far more then 57 and I can name them without googling, but who would care.  I guess I should mention that I had 22 years in food production starting at Heinz as a foreman and ending up at SK Foods as a Production/Maintenance Manager.

The Avatars should be okay on a IPAD, maybe not on a mobile phone.

As an added Bonus I can tell you that Heinz stock has always done good, but now that Berkshire-Hathaway has bought the company and fired the top management at Heinz, it will do even better.  This is a great stock to hold.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.