Guest EXPAT

"The Client List" with Jennifer Love Hewitt

Guest EXPAT

Anyone else catch the pilot episode of this new series on LifetimeTV on Sunday? It stars Jennifer Love Hewitt who suddenly finds herself without her husband and she becomes a massage therapy who initially refuses to perform extras but then realizes that she won't make any money if she doesn't.

And most of her male clients are very hot which is not necessarily very realistic but makes for good television. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONzzpZibS_o

• Members

Not only the clients, I've never seen therapists look like Jennifer Love Hugetits either! I did try out a couple local rub and tugs when I didn't feel like going down to Hollywood, middle-aged looking asian ladies (which stereotypically means even older...) and I get the feeling their lives are pretty bad. Not a seedy area at all and I got the feeling a couple lived on couches in these crappy places, surviving on Ramen... eck all around!

Could be worse though, they could also have to watch Lifetime! :P

Guest EXPAT

I only hired a female massage therapist once in Scotland at a hotel. And I doubt I'll do it again. I don't like small female hands on my body. But there is something to be said about big male hands all over my body. . .

Guest hitoallusa

I prefer male therapists too...

I only hired a female massage therapist once in Scotland at a hotel. And I doubt I'll do it again. I don't like small female hands on my body. But there is something to be said about big male hands all over my body. . .