Guest josepfx

Gay Korean-American doing research in Pattaya in May; would like to hang with some other foreigners

Guest josepfx

Hi - In May, I'lll be in Pattaya for two weeks conducting research. I've never been to Thailand, so any pointers on where to stay would be helpful (cheap and close to activity is always good). I'd like to find some other gay foreigners to hang out with. My research involves the ladyboy scene. I'm not attracted to ladyboys per se, but if you are, that's cool (I might ask you a bunch of questions and acknowledge you in my book if you want); if you're not, all the better, since I'd also like to find other gay/bi men to explore with.

Guest josepfx

Thanks Anddy! I'll contact him. In the meantime, looking for gay/bi guys into non-trans guys as well. I'd like to explore and have some fun while I'm there :)

well some more detail on your research project might be helpful. You couldn't be more vague in your first post..... just mention research, ladyboys and a book. that's it.

Anyway, you'll be in Pattaya, I live in Bangkok, so maybe you'll find someone else to hang out with there.