Guest ColdDesire

First time Pattaya - April 17th until May 2nd

Guest ColdDesire

Hi guys,

will be in Pattaya in 2 weeks for 16 days (then 2 days in Bangkok) for first time. (50-years birthday journey, the begin of the end of my life ;-)

I´ve read several threads, i´ve located the three hotspots, BoysTown, SunnyPlaza and Jomtien, where i will stay, with its bars and sansuk sauna, but there are a few questions left for me.

1.) As i´m absolutely not into muscular or may young and very skinny boys (i´m myself a little skinny, so bone on bone that may occur in a breaking, but well, OK, i would not exclude them in total ;-), i would like to know where (bar, disco, whatever) to meet a boy or better a man from next door, probably in the age from over 26-60.

2.) As I´m very open minded for everything, i´m also interested in meeting a Tomboy for man. Anybody any clue or hint where to go, or whom to ask?

3.) I´m in Pattaya/Jomtien the last three days of songkran. Any recommendation where to go, to see the spectacle, or is there water in every street all day long everywhere?

4.) How is it at the beach, is it possible to lay there without renting a chair, and if renting a chair do they keep an eye on my stuff if I go swim?

5.) And at last, i like bicycling a lot, is there a possibility to rent a bike near Jomtien Complex?

greetz from the

ColdDesire

3) What time do you arrive and where do you stay? Consider that it might be impossible or take very long to get to your hotel by taxi/bus/walking if that area is affected by Songkran celebrations.

4) You cannot lay at the beach, but you can lie at the beach. I have seen people lying on towels. That would be between the chair concession, as there is only place for walking between the chairs, but not for people lying on the ground. Depending on tide, the area between chairs and sea might be wide enough to lie down there.

Guest ColdDesire

Thx ChristianPFC

3.) It is planned to take the early 7:00am bus on Monday from airport to Jomtien. So arrival time should be estimate 9:00-9:30am. Would like to take a walk to the hotel, as it is just down the street in the Jomtien Complex. Do they really start that early?

4.) well, then it would be better take a chair, with some sun protection.

The space that the chair vendors are allowed to occupy is strictly enforced. There is space available in front of the chairs and before the water line. I see people on mats on the sand in this area daily. However, why not enjoy a chair and umbrella with food and drink service direct to your chair. While the boys will certainly attempt to watch their customer's bag while in the water, I wouldn't rely on it. I have been present twice when a theft was discovered after a customer returned to their chair after a dip.

"Venture Bike Hire" rents bikes by the day, week, month, longer. Prices vary by type and length of rental. They are not close to Jomtien Complex, but can be reached via baht bus along Jomtien Beach Rd, or motorbike taxi. They have a Facebook page and website. Google them.

Guest ColdDesire

@a447a

yes exactly, a girl/women who acts and looks very masculine. There should existing one or two bars in Pattaya for Tomboys, but this is not what im looking for, because they are all lesbian. Like Ladyboys who look and act like women, i´m interesting for a women who is looking and acting like a boy/man.
and no, i´m not straight, i´m gay with small bisexuell interests.

i like men, and if a women exactly looks like a man why not have a try?

if someone has a hint about that, it would be fine, if not it would be fine for me either. it is not a must have! than an idea!

edit:

have a close look at post #3802 from bucknaway pic Nr. 3 in "Some Model Photoshots" page 155.

even if the pic is fake, it would explain exactly what i mean.