Andy2512

@Pinklao Spa (For Men By Men)

Came across this establishment. I have not found anything on it in the forum.

Has anyone ever visited it? It's rather far from the centre and maybe that is why it hasn't gotten a lot of attention (located in Pinklao Pattana village area).

Would appreciate your input!

Their website http://gthai.net/atpinklao/

Line ID: pinkalospa

Cheers! :)

Their website is up to date (recent posting is about promotion for Feb 2018). The map is not good, but I managed to find it on google street view (at the northern side of old southern bus station):

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@13.7853535,100.4690348,3a,75y,1.58h,89.47t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ss5cAu-CqukpVhpL6HXDsAA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Update: it's even on google maps as @Pinklao Spa (For Men By Men)

Their website is up to date (recent posting is about promotion for Feb 2018). The map is not good, but I managed to find it on google street view (at the northern side of old southern bus station):

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@13.7853535,100.4690348,3a,75y,1.58h,89.47t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ss5cAu-CqukpVhpL6HXDsAA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Update: it's even on google maps as @Pinklao Spa (For Men By Men)

Thanks for your input. Have you ever visited it?

Have been there once-by now at least 2 years ago. Not at all hard to find-but then I've very often used the now old Sai Thai busterminal, where it is located. At time of my visit it was deserted (the bus-thing), but its now the newly set up VAN terminal for west and south. it also then had a near deserted night market (trial to move the old one along klong Lot to there, no idea if that has succeeded).

Its just a normal Thai shophouse, impressive lobby, the rest rather unkempt, very basic (assuming you know how normal Thai hosues look like). I do remember that the advertised promosyen was not accepted. The guy I choose from a book (probably from a tablet/fone by now) got the fits when he saw me and realised it as a non-Thai whitey, starting to scream he cold not speak the angkrit etc. Me speaking Thai could not really calm him down very much. Anyway, he probably likely got instructions to carry on, I was brought to a room, the msg was just barely more as nothing or zero, was quickly replaced by more intimate handlings, apparently all in the way to end ASAP. For me alltogether bad enough with an enormous choice of such places in BKk (then, by now there are at least 6 less) and nothing in that area to entice me to do more things to go back. And yes, I do realise it was just 1 time.

In short: assuming you likely stay near Silom or so: dont spoil your time going there. But if passing there anyway, going/coming south, perhaps I just had a bad draw and you are more lucky. From other Thai Ive never heard anything that this place is outstanding compared to others.