eternityz

Recommended massage with happy ending in Pattaya?

I have been reading the forums. Walked past recommended massage places like Helios, but didn't see the type i like outside. Are there usually many more masseurs inside if i walk in, or are the available masseurs usually already outside?

Any massage places you would recommend, with young and slim or twink masseurs?

What will be the recommended tip for just handjob?

Thanks for the help guys!

What will be the recommended tip for just handjob?

Thanks for the help guys!

You may be lucky to even get a handjob!  It all depends.  Tipping is all in the mind of the tipper.  I believe a minimum tip is equal to cost paid to the establishment assuming you enjoy the experience. Jomtien Complex has some nice massage houses which seem to have some nice boyz out front. 

You may be lucky to even get a handjob! It all depends. Tipping is all in the mind of the tipper. I believe a minimum tip is equal to cost paid to the establishment assuming you enjoy the experience. Jomtien Complex has some nice massage houses which seem to have some nice boyz out front.

Thanks for the tip, Kokopelli!

There are loads of massage places around. For example, several on the block behind Tuk Com & on second row near Boyztown.

When I see a cute twink, I approach him directly & ask if HE will massage me. So that's taken care of the selection process.

A happy ending is almost always offered. It's a simple matter of economics really, as a 500 baht tip is a very big percentage increase in his income for little extra effort.