flguy

Business Class Travel

• Members

Morning All, I emailed Michael Vincenzo that I thought he should post his Chicago plans in the Business Class Travel for his trip this weekend. I thought I had seen it there before but it was gone. He emailed me back and said in fact he had done that. Well, I looked again and for me it is still NOT there. He says it is at the bottom of the page. I refreshed and it still does NOT show up for me???? Any suggestions as to why? For me, two of three of Steven Drakers postings show up at the bottom of the page. HELP!!!

• Members

TY, I now can see the post if I don't sign into my account. But when I sign in it is no longer there. I just got my laptop back yesterday so there should be very little cache to clear, but I will try. This is strange.

Guest straycat

flguy I believe I have found the reason behind the mystery and have know the solution.

The default date limit setting for those signed in is shorter in duration than visitors who are not logged on. It's currently set at one month and Michael's post was made a little over 30 days ago. Therefore, it is being blocked from your view by the application.

To correct the issue simply click on user menu, then edit my preferences, scroll down to date limit, change it to 3 months, at the bottom of the page click update, go back to the forums, refresh the page, and you will find the post ^_^