Guest ear wig

A Personal Invitation to meet Krazy Man Himself?

Guest ear wig

Now you can ask Peter of Krazy Dragon yourself about his non detention as some are trying to say, as he has asked me to ask you to come to his Krazy Anniversary on 17th March where you can not only have the best fun in Town with free Food Out side at Crazy Pub but join in with all the excitement inside eyeing up all the handsome hunk there for you to Grope.

EuroBoys was reopened last night and I understand the new Korean owner is looking to sell now after boyfriend ran off and several other who he has tried to put in charge have disappeared also knowing the big responsibility to have your name on the paper work and the days of changing the name to avoid closure is long gone its all don’t by building numbers now.

69 alone the Soi opposite White night has a few descent guys there prancing around in Leatherette. worth a visit.

KY2 has the lost soles of Kboys close down for 2 months now I understand, but a few farm boys with fun in there eyes.

ALL BOYS is still great fun brining back the old days if your a fan of the old Alex bar in Soi 6 Bangkok this is its double but now they have a few fun quite handsome guys to play with in the darkness at the back good place to relax and fun to get hands on with the merchandise.

After Paying his 300,000 fee, Im sure he will be around for a good time yet so get use to it.

http://www.krazy-dragon.com./

Also a very similar experience I fell upon long the Yensibia Marina Soi past Marina Inn was Happy Pub where the age group is a lot skinnier and younger, but just as fun lap table dancing was the order of the day and with neat little coverings to hide any blushes.

If you have not tried one of the best menus in town go to Googies Restaurant he has just bought Nest door no not the Butterfly Pub but the Internet to make your dining experience and bigger.

The Steak pudding is amazing and the many different breakfast choices are just as you would expect from an Irishman looking to please you Googie is normally there to give you all the gossip and I

KY2 has the lost soles of Kboys

I'll pass, I never was a shoe fetishist, even for children's shoes! though I am sure that is not the only reason to ignore this fishy place - and there are probably a few meore meanings for "sole" that we could include here to remind LMTU of the real meaning of the word!

or perhaps he is trying to imply the boys there are tough as old leather and have no soul?

bkkguy

Guest MissMarples

Welcome back LMTU. I understand you are back in the country, staying in the Day Night area? A certain man is looking for something owed to him by you so I have heard on the grapevine.

Guest luvthai

Isn't the owner/lesse of the Marinainnplaza also part owner of the Krazy Dragon? If so they do not respond to emails requesting booking info. Anyway I like the Krazy Dragon web site and thought it was well done.

Guest CurlyEye

WIGGIE'S BACK!!!

Saskechewan will never be the same. B)

Is Ear Wig from Saskatchewan Canada? That would be a big plus for him if so. :)

Guest kenrfc

Is Ear Wig from Saskatchewan Canada? That would be a big plus for him if so. :)

Nah, he was exiled to an igloo somewhere near the Arctic circle for his numerous spelling and grammar transgressions. :p