Guest copa

Barcelona

I just returned from a visit to Barcelona and went to the "Thermas" sauna there. It is within walking distance of the Las Ramblas corridor of hotels/restaurants etc. It is one block from the subway stop and one block off the the main blvd. When I went there on Sat. night there were approx. 20+ guys working, maybe more. My one complaint about the place is that it is very dark! once you leave the locker room area and front desk, and go downstairs to the rooms there is very dim light. When you would met a guy you have to move them towards the bathroom or stairway lights to get a good look at them! Some may consider the guys pushy, but in reality they only have a few seconds to get your attention since everyone is walking around in these dark hallways, if you say no, it's not a problem. the rooms contain a single bed in a tiled room, no showers are in the rooms, there are communal showers to go to after your encounter and they appeared very clean. actually the whole place appeared clean. It seemed that 1/2 the guys working were Brazilian. The first guy I went with wanted $50 Euros, but agreed to bttm and suck, but would not kiss. He had a swimmer type build. the second guy would not bottom but would kiss and suck and wanted $40 euros. He was very handsome with more of a body builder type body. $40E seems to be the going price, but the first guy was well worth the extra 10. he was 22, with a 9" dick and very nice. I am told the busiest time there is from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. The range of type of guys appears to be early to mid 20's mostly, and swimmer to moderately muscled bodies.

Many hotels in the area. I stayed at he LeMeridien and can recommend it. the hotel is about a 12 block walk to the sauna. but great location for restaurants, bars, harbor. I don't speak Spanish but did not have a problem with communicating with the guys in the sauna, they all seem to understand enough basic english. http://www.grupopases.com//

It appeared that the other 1/2 of the guys were a mix between Spanish and eastern European

Copa,

Thanks for the report. I always enjoy first hand reports from the Spanish saunas. You mentioned that about half the guys were Brazilians. Were the other half mostlty Spaniards or a mix of European talent?

Thanks also for the link.

• Members

Visited Sauna Thermas last week.

There were 30+ boys and maybe 8 johns.Some of the boys are very very agressive-did not like that bit at all.

Of the 30+ boys only one was a Spainiard.The rest were Brazillian,Cuban,Morroccan,Eastern European-even one Americain with an enormous dick.

Played twice-one cuban and one Brazillian 50 EU each.

No need to rush back-the pushy fellas really spoil it for the rest.

• Members

They were both fine sexy men.

Do I remember there names?No=but I have a poor memory for names these days.There is a postter on another site who is a marvel-he remembers the names of all of the boys at the clubs-and he is older than I so it cannot be age ;)

I am lucky to remember the boys name after we are done in the back room of the Campus. :(