BiBottomBoy

Safe For Work

It occurs to me that this forum is safe to look at while at work, but the Male Nation pop up that appears as soon as you log on isn't.

I bet we'd get a lot more people chatting and posting here if that pop up didn't happen.

Just a thought.

It's not a big deal for me, because I don't have any prying eyes when I work and can just click if off but I bet it holds a lot of dudes back from coming here during work hours.

Guest JamesWilson

Just remember that if you are accessing the internet using company machines and/or company internet connections, that your employer will know when you surf and where you surf to.

Generally not a good idea to be surfing sex-related websites from work, guys...

Just remember that if you are accessing the internet using company machines and/or company internet connections, that your employer will know when you surf and where you surf to.

Generally not a good idea to be surfing sex-related websites from work, guys...

Well in my case my bosses don't speak enough English to tell if this is a sex related site - but that pop up would make it fairly obvious.

And for some reason this site doesn't get blocked by their firewall - which is why it's being a godsend during a very, very boring August at work.