I just figured I'd pass along a tip for any dudes traveling to Europe.

Condom sizes are different here. A standard sized condom is somewhat smaller than the US equivalent. Therefore you might want to buy both normal and large sized condoms and experiment in your room to see which works for you.

I've had guys come over who could wear a normal sized condom in the States just fine, who broke the condom putting it on here and had to go for the bigger size - something that you wouldn't want to happen in the middle of being with a random hookup of unknown status.

And, if you need to wear big sized condoms in the US, bring them with you to Europe because you'll never find any that will fit you.

Guest hard4him

Sorry, but I just noticed this. As an avid condom advocate, I was surprised that European men needed smaller condoms. No wonder they like the visiting Brazilians so much. I know I do.

• Members

Sorry, but I just noticed this. As an avid condom advocate, I was surprised that European men needed smaller condoms. No wonder they like the visiting Brazilians so much. I know I do.

Having had the experience recently of trying to SQUEEZE into a tailored European suit (because it was what everyone for the occassion had to have)... maybe European men just like everything cut slimmer so they have to wiggle into something really tight! ^_^

Or the corollary... maybe we "healthy (lol)" Americans need looser fitting cuts! haha