TownsendPLocke

Stripper/rentboy bars in London?

• Members

I will be going to London in July and was looking for some info on bars which would be of interest to the crowd on this site-and very little info is listed on the mainstreaam gay sites

Is the Quebec still in business?

How about KU-do they still have dancers?

Brompton street is still around-but do they still have dancers?

Are there any areas/bookstores/saunas where working boys hang out?

Thanks in advance for replies containing current info.

Be careful when you are in London. I can't address those specific clubs, but several of my friends have been in London recently and said that there are lots more scam artists in the London stripper rent boy bars than there used to be and that there is a lot less police tolerance than before.

I will be going to London in July and was looking for some info on bars which would be of interest to the crowd on this site-and very little info is listed on the mainstreaam gay sites

Is the Quebec still in business?

How about KU-do they still have dancers?

Brompton street is still around-but do they still have dancers?

Are there any areas/bookstores/saunas where working boys hang out?

Thanks in advance for replies containing current info.

Guest Marvell

The Quebec is still open, but it's really more of a pub than anything else. I wouldn't describe it as a rentboy bar. There are always a few young guys hanging out there but they're always with people. That's the result of my unscientific observation anyway. I went to KU but they were playing Kylie Minogue so I had to leave.

• Members

Thanks for the update Marvell.

So how about a street scene?Any cruisy spots where an offer of "help"would not be scorned?

I will be there during pride in July-so all of those cute guys are goingt ot get me all hot and bothered :P I will hav my puter with me so checking out gatdar etc is fine,but I really like to explore the last remnants of the street trade in various cities.

Unless things have changed since I lived there (I moved back to the US in late 2004), there are very few strip places, mainly because it is hard to tip with British pound coins. But the dance clubs like Heaven have dancers but that is very late and you have to put up with a very young loud crowd which can have both advantages and disadvantages.

• Members
But the dance clubs like Heaven have dancers but that is very late and you have to put up with a very young loud crowd which can have both advantages and disadvantages.

I have great memories of Heaven and some of the hot hot boys that I met there. IMO it's worth the disadvantages (the biggest of which is the loooooong line on busy nights).