TampaYankee

Tomcal Shares His Gorgeous Guys

• Members

TY,

If you could post these pics under the latin American thread as a new post. I still can seem to upload pics there. Thanks. Tomcal

These are representative of the range and type of guys you will find in the rio saunas. I took most of these pics and have been with all of these guys, as you can see many were taken in my room, again not something I recommend for 1st timers! :-)

The first 4 guys are a couple of my favorites: I have put names and saunas next to the pics.

In order to associate the names and saunas with the guys I have posted them in separate messages. TY

Max Meo M

post-100004-1234719748_thumb.jpg

post-100004-1234719755_thumb.jpg

• Members
TY,

If you could post these pics under the latin American thread as a new post. I still can seem to upload pics there. Thanks. Tomcal

These are representative of the range and type of guys you will find in the rio saunas. I took most of these pics and have been with all of these guys, as you can see many were taken in my room, again not something I recommend for 1st timers! :-)

The first 4 guys are a couple of my favorites: I have put names and saunas next to the pics.

In order to associated the names and saunas with the guys I have posted them in separate messages. TY

Max Meo M

Tomcal,

Thanks for sharing some of your Hunks Gallery. What heat!! I think they are all hot. I have a special tingle for a few though... ;)

Fabio, Leandro, guy on the street, Meo Mundo double (guy on the left), Julio and nice guy (in front of mirror). Good thing I'm not faced with the practical problem of settling on one to pick out. :huh: How'd the guy on the street work out? Do any of the guys bottom? (I fear not. :( )

It's great that all of the consolation guys are winners too. You have great taste and a lot of fun by the looks of it. :D

Tomcal,

Fabio, Leandro, guy on the street, Meo Mundo double (guy on the left), Julio and nice guy (in front of mirror). Good thing I'm not faced with the practical problem of settling on one to pick out. :huh: How'd the guy on the street work out? Do any of the guys bottom? (I fear not. :( )

It's great that all of the consolation guys are winners too. You have great taste and a lot of fun by the looks of it. :D

Ty, I will try to answer your questions! lol

Fabio and Leandro I have known for 4 + years, and they just keep getting better and hotter!

In the Meo Mundo double, that was the threesome I did on my birthday there, Acyr at MM threw a birthday party for me, we had about 10 Americans and about 35 boys, and drag queen show with 6 strippers, if I can figure out how to send you some video of that I will. The guy on the left in the meo mundo photo you mentioned is a really nice guy and great bttm! ( I am a Top only so most of the guys bttm) This is another discussion thread, but basically almost all the guys will say they are Activo(top) only, but when you get them in a room alone I would say 80% will say Passivo ok (bttm) and very willingly! :-)

The guy on the street, is another great guy! I am usually not into muscle/body builder types...although with age my type keeps expanding!! But there was something about him, He had passed by our Apt in Rio two days in a row around 3:00 p.m. so on the third day I made sure I was out front and when he came by and waited for the light I said bom tarde, and smiled and he smiled back and pointed to his biceps, which look like bowling balls and made a gesture of amazement and he smiled again. I asked him if he was interested in a programma and he said he was on his way to work at a retail store nearby, but he gave me his number! I have seen him many times since than!

Although he still won't bttm, but does everything else well!

A teaser for a future post, I have many naked shots of all of the guys, but not sure what the rules are for what you can post? are pics showing the guys hard ok? let me know!

Tom

• Members
Ty, I will try to answer your questions! lol

Fabio and Leandro I have known for 4 + years, and they just keep getting better and hotter!

In the Meo Mundo double, that was the threesome I did on my birthday there, Acyr at MM threw a birthday party for me, we had about 10 Americans and about 35 boys, and drag queen show with 6 strippers, if I can figure out how to send you some video of that I will. The guy on the left in the meo mundo photo you mentioned is a really nice guy and great bttm! ( I am a Top only so most of the guys bttm) This is another discussion thread, but basically almost all the guys will say they are Activo(top) only, but when you get them in a room alone I would say 80% will say Passivo ok (bttm) and very willingly! :-)

The guy on the street, is another great guy! I am usually not into muscle/body builder types...although with age my type keeps expanding!! But there was something about him, He had passed by our Apt in Rio two days in a row around 3:00 p.m. so on the third day I made sure I was out front and when he came by and waited for the light I said bom tarde, and smiled and he smiled back and pointed to his biceps, which look like bowling balls and made a gesture of amazement and he smiled again. I asked him if he was interested in a programma and he said he was on his way to work at a retail store nearby, but he gave me his number! I have seen him many times since than!

Although he still won't bttm, but does everything else well!

A teaser for a future post, I have many naked shots of all of the guys, but not sure what the rules are for what you can post? are pics showing the guys hard ok? let me know!

Tom

Tom,

Anything pretty much goes except for little old ladies, sheep and underage. :lol:

Thanks for the feedback on the wonderful guys and your experiences. Much appreciated. You are an inspiration to me for sure.

• Members

Tom

Ok, TY, here are the first few teasers! I realize I could send this many every day and it would take months to get thru them all! :-)

More photos of Tomcal's hotties...

Alex ^ 6'4" Pointe Sauna

post-100004-1234745604_thumb.jpg