Guest tomcal

Logo Channel

Guest tomcal

Tonight on the Gay Logo channel, they had their travel show on and it was about vacationing in Rio. If you ever watch their shows, they talk about the various cities, sights and than talk about the gay areas, but never really get into sex or sex venues, more about where the gay areas are, and what are the popular bars or restaurants. Tonight the guy asked the owner of Zoom Vacations (www.zoomvacations.com) who was a pretty hot blonde American guy in his 30's, "so I have heard about saunas"? and the guy goes "Oh yeah there are a couple that are doozies! they are set up like a bar but you go in and ...ummm... pay for a local brazilian to spend time with you for a little while." the announcer says "so like a brothel?" and the guy goes "kinda like the hottest brothel you have ever seen!" He says "my clients come back to me and say, imagaine like the hottest guy you saw today on the beach TIMES 10! AND THERE ARE 40 of them!" btw, I TIVO this so I have the exact quotes above! LOL