Guest Ben123

Coming back to Thailand

Guest Ben123

My Bf and I have been to Thailand 4 times and we love it is a understatement. Since the Tsunami our hearts have been with the wonderful Thai people and could only watch from afar the devastation and sadness... After being around the world we are now ready to go back for a 5th time.... Hence this posting.

I have Googled this website and subscribed to get feel of what is happening and after reading many postings, reviews etc... I am still a bit confused.

We have after many years together reach a stage where we experiment with the local talent, something we have never done before although very often tempted. And since we love Thailand so much and the boys are obviously gorgeous we thought of starting our sampling there....

But the problem is where to start, the reviews are conflicting, the go-go bars sounds like you should have a marriage proposal in your pocket, and the massage parlours promises the moon but can only deliver the view...

SO.... can someone here give me a candid review with first hand experience... We just looking for fun with some pretty boys with the full intention to have sex....

Ben

Guest pete1969

Ben, little need for worry as even the most sexually or socially challenged can easily manuever the commercial sex scene in LOS. Just go into any go-go bar, find a guy onstage you like, and tell your waiter the number of the guy you like. The guy will come sit with you (buy him a drink), and you and your BF can make sure he meets your needs (maybe with a little help from a mamasan or captain translating).

Then take the boy back to your hotel, do the deed, tip him, and he is on his way. Simple as that.

Boys in go-go bars expect that over 98% of their customers will never develop into anything other than a customer. The drill for almost all of them is a customer a night if they can get them. Yes, some of them find long term offs, a boyfriend, or regular customers, especially if they have been in the business for awhile. However, most know and are prepared to have an off just be a one night thing. Treat it like you would a one night stand you pick up from a bar or from the Internet at home.

Also, the boy will probably expect a bit more for two sex partners (minimum of 1500 ST and 2000 LT). Tip always "up to you" but keep in mind the boy is having to work harder to please two people. Also, I think it important for you and your BF to have some understanding of what you expect from the guy. Oral for both of you, top for both of you, bottom for both of you, just see where it goes? One thing many boys don't like about servicing couples are the little jealously games they often play in bed. Work those out with your BF before you start offing guys in LOS.

My current BF and I often will take a guy (or guys) together, and these experiences have been some of the very best sexual experiences of my life. Really mindblowing. Although, even my experienced barboy Thai BF has had to learn how to make sure the guy we offed would do what he wanted (ie-kissing). IMO, our ability to off guys together has made our relationship much stronger and more fun, and it has made our sex life when alone much more satisfying and rewarding.

Sex in LOS is very, very easy. Be like the locals and don't think too much and have fun!

Pete

Guest Ben123

Thank you very much for the accurate response... We are a bit scared negotiating in a bar hence going to a massage parlour... (LOL - maybe you and your BF wanna come negotiate for me) where its a bit less noisy and crowded so there is no misunderstanding as to what is expected. ....

As for jealous BF etc - yes having a extra person or persons have also helped our sex life. We have been for 8 years this month, and you tend to go through a period where the sex becomes mechanical. Recently we had a "friend" over and we filmed our experience and I made it into a DVD and its HOT HOT HOT. It certainly does add spice to the sex life and not to mention the fun we had...