Guest stef

Problems in whole site

Guest stef

I understand that a lot of thing aren't actually working on the site , and I do apologize.

Profile viewing, sending messages, pretty much everything isn't correctly working. This is due to a different Database Software version used in the new server.

So it is important now to manual make the correct change. Unfortunately half of those changes are out of my reach, I just don't know how to do it. It is going to take few extra days before this is corrected. More help were requested to make this happen asap.

Thanks for your patience.

Stef & Gay Thailand Team

Guest mgluyas

I understand that a lot of thing aren't actually working on the site , and I do apologize.

Profile viewing, sending messages, pretty much everything isn't correctly working. This is due to a different Database Software version used in the new server.

So it is important now to manual make the correct change. Unfortunately half of those changes are out of my reach, I just don't know how to do it. It is going to take few extra days before this is corrected. More help were requested to make this happen asap.

Thanks for your patience.

Stef & Gay Thailand Team

You do a great job. How do i get my profile to appear on a search in Pattaya

Michael

Guest stef

You do a great job. How do i get my profile to appear on a search in Pattaya

Michael

Thanks for your compliment. Very appreciated.

About your question,Well you would need to changed your location. I have checked your profile and you are located in Australia - Melbourne, so people won't be able to see your profile in Pattaya, unless you changed it to Pattaya Location.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Stef

Guest mgluyas

Thanks for your compliment. Very appreciated.

About your question,Well you would need to changed your location. I have checked your profile and you are located in Australia - Melbourne, so people won't be able to see your profile in Pattaya, unless you changed it to Pattaya Location.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Stef

Thank you for th reply, I will try it, as to what else you can do. Well I think I already have told you how hot you are.

Michael

Guest stef

Thank you for th reply, I will try it, as to what else you can do. Well I think I already have told you how hot you are.

Michael

:wub:

Guest xiandarkthorne

Thank goodness I can start posting again. I was wondering when I'd be able to do this again. I take it everything's back to normal now.