Guest tomcal

Group Pic of the boys at Meo Mundo Sauna

Guest tomcal

It's hard to get this many guys in one pic, but for those who haven't been to the suanas there it give you a idea of what the guys are like there. There are everything from Twinks to bodybuilders and everything inbetween.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Thanks for the mouthwatering site, Tomcal. Is it my poor memory, or have the boys at MM gotten a little bigger overall than they were last year. I seem to remember less of the muscles and more of the boy next door types there.

Guest tomcal

While there are a more muscle guys now working there, the majority are still "natural" swimmer type builds. When you go back I think you will like the improvements that MM has made to the rooms and they are going to be doing more, but not sure how much will be done by the time you go back. Brazilian construction is always in slow motion! lol

BTW, One of my favorite guys is standing dead center in the second row, with shoulder tatoo! Great guy in person almost shy but he is a stripper at 3 or 4 different clubs in Rio.

• Members
It's hard to get this many guys in one pic, but for those who haven't been to the suanas there it give you a idea of what the guys are like there. There are everything from Twinks to bodybuilders and everything inbetween.

Definitely someone for everyone. I could be busy for a week or more without repeating once. ;) Thanks for the eyecandy.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Last November when I was in Rio, we only went to MM once. We both liked the boys there but the heat in the rooms made the programmas virtually unenjoyable. I mean, I don't mind working up a little sweat.. but not from laying perfectly still. The AC was pretty much non-existant in the room. I can deal with the less than 5Star accommodations in the rooms, but the lack of AC was a definite negative experience. Hopefully this year the conditions will be slightly better. The only boy I had back at my hotel was from MM.. Tomcal, do you know/remember a Marco from there? Shorter, smaller build.. kinda hiphop type... He had two daughters. Just wonder if he is still around..

Guest tomcal
Last November ...The AC was pretty much non-existant in the room... Tomcal, do you know/remember a Marco from there? Shorter, smaller build.. kinda hiphop type... He had two daughters. Just wonder if he is still around..

Yes the A/C ihas been fixed, new units were installed and are working!!

Sorry Lurker but I don't know him, at least not by name. One thing about all the suanas is the guys come and go, and there are always new ones each month. In the past I would get frustrated because some of my favorites would disappear by the time of my next visit never to be seen again! Others have shown back a year or more later. Certain night there are upwards of 40 + guys working!

When you go down this next time ask any of the guys you like for their email addresses, compared to 8 years ago when I first started going to Rio, all the boys now have email and it is much easier to stay in touch. They all seem to have hotmail, so I got a hotmail account just for that reason, both to email and IM with them. Also they all have Orkut which is like the Brazilian version of MYSPACE and you can stay in contact with them that way. It has a friends listing and IM features, I use that quite a bit too.I am going back down on Aug 12th and have already made "arrangements" for my first afternoon in the hotel! :-) thru Orkut by leaving the guys messages.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Thanks, Tomcal. Guess I just got one of the ones who wasnt serious then. He did give me an email addy, but several attempts to contact him went unanswered. Oh well, as you said, there will be many more in his place next time....