Smiles

I don't get it ....

Why is the main group of scrolling adds above full of what appears to be young Russian or Ukrainian ~ or at least Slavic ~ prostitutes?

I foolishly clicked on one the more handsome dudes there (one of scant few such I might add) and it crashed my 'puter. I'm not putting you on. It died.

Since then I've steered completely away from the Volga Boys.

So, what logic lies at the bottom here on this Board for gay guys who I assume love Thai ~ or at least Asian ~ men . . . often to the exclusion of most other desires. I easily understand a page-load of Thai prostitutes. But this? ....

... I don't get it.

Cheers ...

Guest Steve1903

Why is the main group of scrolling adds above full of what appears to be young Russian or Ukrainian ~ or at least Slavic ~ prostitutes?

I foolishly clicked on one the more handsome dudes there (one of scant few such I might add) and it crashed my 'puter. I'm not putting you on. It died.

So, what logic lies at the bottom here on this Board for gay guys who I assume love Thai ~ or at least Asian ~ men . . . often to the exclusion of most other desires. I easily understand a page-load of Thai prostitutes. But this? ....

... I don't get it.

Cheers ...

The chaps in the pics above are from the "flirt4free" website. Most of the guys are from Russia Ukraine etc and a few from Colombia. I go on now and then to try to catch Khriss from Colombia..........just sooooo my type. Gorgeous little guy.

Don't know if you've seen that site but you can chat with the guys in an open room or go "private" where they jerk off or do whatever you ask but the prices for that are incredibly stupid - $30 for 5 whole minutes in a private room.

Guest wowpow

Smiles there has been quite a lot of discussion of this and allied topics

"There will be links in other areas and on the message board area. No money is made from the banners being looked at. No money is made if someone clicks the link. Money is only made when someone purchases a video. Currently, most of the links are to a video store and money is only generated if someone buys a video. There are other links to Flirt4Free and no money is made unless someone signs up and takes a model private. I love Flirt4Free as you can see live cams of the guys and chat with sexy ones for free. It is only if you want them to get naked and do other things for you that you pay. I have also met over 20 of the models from the site on a personal basis. Many use to be from Canada and I would chat with them and then we would arrange a meeting. My best was a guy I knew from Flirt and I was heading up to Montreal for Black and Blue Circuit Party and he wanted to go with me. I flew him in and he spent a week with me. He was great fun and we really clicked and he spent several weeks with me in NYC and in Europe. Anyway, in the public chats, not one penny is charged or made. If someone takes a guy private that is where the money is made." GayThailand

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1695

Since you said, somewhere, you were going to give your voice a rest for a while you seem to have caught my verbal diarrhea - or was it vice versa?

Blaming one click on Flirt4Free and your computer crashing may not be related. Twice would be very suspicious and three times worrying. I can understand that you are not anxious to try again. You might try on CFS which has the same. I had a pry and there are some very handsome guys around there. The ones in the advert seem to be a random selection.

"So, what logic lies at the bottom here" ? ? ?

Sorry you are not getting it.

Guest Steve1903

What does "died" mean? Did u get thru to the flirt4free site or did it "die" before getting that far?

Does "died" = your screen froze?

Guest namjai

"prostitutes?" Come on Smiles....sounding like Boy Genius!!! Havn't talked to you in ages....hope you didn't change that much! :rolleyes:

Guest stef

Thanks Steve. But if course, your post doesn't address my question in any way.

Perhaps The Boss(es) could answer the question?

Cheers ...

Here you are again with that beautiful smile of yours :D

Allow me to share my opinon and answer your questions :

I will only speak for myself and not for the other " Boss(es) "

I wouldn't call them prostitues :lol: , it is a webcam show dear. it is not like you are picking up someone in the bar and give him 500 bahts for a BJ. I would call that Prostitution, but hey to each his own...

They might be " whatever " you say they are, but I have never been to this side of the world and wouldn't know for sure, surely wouldn't care either. They are there showing off on a cam and there are lots of guys who enjoy that.

It is foolish to stay on windows for sure. Time to move on to Apple dear and you won't have that issue :p and I bet you won't stop smiling having such an easy " Internet Drive " after the move.

PS : make sure you clear your Internet cache cause if you happen to " End up " on more that one site with such sexual content, that would screw up your browser. Just a thought.

... I don't get it.

Cheers ...

Don't worry dear Smiles, it is not a big deal if you " don't get it ". I am somewhat surprised that such an intelligent person as you seems to be and proved to be , can't understand that but hey, Let me explain you briefly what are the benefits having such link :

-1 : Traffic

-2 : You of all people should know You will never be able to find such business here in Thailand. if you do know such business in Asia, would you care to share it with us ? Or may be start one of your own ? I would be really interested in doing business with you, if this would be the case.

So we use F4F because it is popular, safe and secured and there are No worries at all about them. No String attached other that making a fantasy COME TRUE. You pay 30 bucks or whatever the fee is and you are ending up having that beautiful smile of yours , in comparaison to many other that did end up being screwed up " financially " in the land of " Smiles ".

-3 : Monney, as every time you click on it and get a membership we get a little from it. And trust me when I say it does not matter if you are into " Thai - Asian ", they can be blue, brown , black , yellow or even caucasian, there are always people seeking for some other forms of " release " and this is a safe and clean way to get one. Not always true in the " real prostitution world " .

Might be a little pricy if you get a private, but other than that, it is FREE.

In simple words, it helping us to maintain the site.

Anyway, we are not forcing you to click on it. I don't personnally as i don't like that type of " Action ". But I am not complaining about it either.

Just Ignore it :blush: and you'll be fine.

Well Stef, delicately sifting through most of the extraneous blather above, at least I've found out what I wanted to know (none of the other wankers answering the question):

1. It's All About The Money

2. You have learned a great from Hedda as to the use of the word "Dear" as a general (and very queeny) put-down when there is no other argument which makes sense.
But whatever. I accept #1 and am not surprised. Any port in a storm I guess, when the wind which blows ... is blowing money.

#2 of course is pure affectation, and something you should work on.

Cheers ...

Guest stef

Well Stef, delicately sifting through most of the extraneous blather above, at least I've found out what I wanted to know (none of the other wankers answering the question):

[*]It's All About The Money

Well , finally. I was really getting worrried here.

Glad you " Got it " . The simple wording doesn't seems to make things easier for some people, so better be delicate and make sure they understand every single word.

There are people that just " don't get it at first " , so better be delicate right ? ...

And there are people that just get it , but likes to play games just for the hell of it.

One mistake, if this was all about monney, I would have had that link right from the beginning of this site, over a year ago. But I did not.

[*]You have learned a great from Hedda as to the use of the word "Dear" as a general (and very queeny) put-down when there is no other argument which makes sense.

- I would take this a a compliment cause I have lots of respect for Hedda, always had and always will. I have in fact respect for every one out there. But I have my limits. When I see "that special someone" trying to stir things up for no reason other than creating drama, then I step in and give my two cents. But it rarely happens.

I sometime feel the need to step away from the planet " Gay Drama Rama ".

- Now , one thing does make sence here for sure, I am spending way too much time around the " Gay Drama Society " as I used " Dear " in my last post... Oh gosh.. doesn't sound too good to me. But I won't agree with your statement above : I don't believe the use of that word is in fact due to a lack of arguments in general, it is more of a diplomatic way to say something that might not sound too good on this board.

But whatever. I accept #1 and am not surprised. Any port in a storm I guess, when the wind which blows ... is blowing money.

#2 of course is pure affectation, and something you should work on.

#1 - Ain't blowing money this way yet, but will let you know when it does, if that can make your day.

#2 - Pure affection ? :blink: I guess we both aren't on the same path and never we will. We are not seeking for the same " Needs " in life. There aren't much things to work on in this area , as far as it concerns me. Take my word for it.

Cheers back ... And talk to you on an other topic. I am done with this one. :D:D:D

#2 - Pure affection ? :blink: I guess we both aren't on the same path and never we will. We are not seeking for the same " Needs " in life. There aren't much things to work on in this area , as far as it concerns me. Take my word for it.

No, Stef. The word he used was "affectation", not "affection". Look at it again. And, he's correct: Your use of "Dear" did seem to be an affectation.

American Heritage Dictionary

af·fec·ta·tion (āf'ěk-tā'shən)

noun

1. A show, pretense, or display.
  2. Behavior that is assumed rather than natural; artificiality.
  3. A particular habit, as of speech or dress, adopted to give a false impression.

Cheers ...

Guest Hedda
af·fec·ta·tion (āf'ěk-tā'shən)

1. A show, pretense, or display.

2. Behavior that is assumed rather than natural; artificiality.

3. A particular habit, as of speech or dress, adopted to give a false impression.

4. Ending your posts, regardless of their bitchy content, with "Cheers."

Guest wowpow

So much banter over such a little thing - as the Duchess said to the Archbishop.

For a little light relief go admire the adverts that now are in the message trails on Sawatdee.