• Members

Next month I hope to be spend ten days in Buenos Aires. Upon my return to the States, I will fly from EZE to GIG. Unfortunately I have an eight hour delay before departure. If you were I, would you check your luggage and head out to a sauna or two or hire one or two independents and go to a "love motel" or do neither?

I'm toying with the idea of the former, but I am truly undecided and a might bit leary of doing this! What's your take on this!

Guest tomcal

"... but I am truly undecided and a might bit leary of doing this!"

WHY are you Leary??? I don't understand what there is to be leary about. and why would you hesitate?? Rio's GIG airport has to be one of the most boring ass airports in the world, there is absolutely nothing to do there, a couple of mediocre restaurants outside of security and once your through security, nothing! You are a 15 min cab ride from Meo Munda and 20 minutes from Club 117. I would have my ass so fast in a cab there and spend 6-1/2 hours of the 8 hour layover in the saunas! probably visit both since they are relatively close you each other.

If you are the nervous Nelly type person and want to be sure you are not going to miss your plane than I guess stay at the airport where those 8 hours will seem like 16!! LOL

You didn't say what time your arrival and departure are in Rio?? That makes a difference as the saunas open at 3:00 with most guys arriving after 5:00 p.m. If you are going out from Rio back to the states than the flights are usually evening. but even if there are only 4 or 5 naked guys running around the sauna in the afternoon it's alot more interesting than GIG's terminal..IMHO... :-)

• Members

"... but I am truly undecided and a might bit leary of doing this!"

WHY are you Leary??? I don't understand what there is to be leary about. and why would you hesitate?? Rio's GIG airport has to be one of the most boring ass airports in the world, there is absolutely nothing to do there, a couple of mediocre restaurants outside of security and once your through security, nothing! You are a 15 min cab ride from Meo Munda and 20 minutes from Club 117. I would have my ass so fast in a cab there and spend 6-1/2 hours of the 8 hour layover in the saunas! probably visit both since they are relatively close you each other.

If you are the nervous Nelly type person and want to be sure you are not going to miss your plane than I guess stay at the airport where those 8 hours will seem like 16!! LOL

You didn't say what time your arrival and departure are in Rio?? That makes a difference as the saunas open at 3:00 with most guys arriving after 5:00 p.m. If you are going out from Rio back to the states than the flights are usually evening. but even if there are only 4 or 5 naked guys running around the sauna in the afternoon it's alot more interesting than GIG's terminal..IMHO... :-)

Tom, Thanks for your imput. As it turned out, I arrived around 5:o0p and had a five hour layover. Since I was fatigued and other things-- I did not venture out of the International Airport to enjoy the boys at Club 117 or at Meio Mundo. Appreciate your advice/suggestion.. Muito obrigado!!!!